Latest news from education world.Read More
GMAT Prep videos
List of recently updated videos
COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)- 2013AICTE has launched the National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE since 2012-13.
- AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT twice a year.
- The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting first Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2013-14.
- The students will be eligible to appear in both the exam and best of the two scores will be used for admission for 2013-14.
- online from 3rd August 2012 to 2nd September 2012 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- General/OBC Rs.1200 +Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.