Sachin Tendulkar should not retire!
Sachin Tendulkar is an Indian cricketer widely considered by many to be one of the greatest batsmen of all time.
He is the leading run-scorer and century maker in Test and one-day international cricket.
Wisden ranked him the second greatest Test batsman of all time, behind Donald Bradman. And the second greatest one-day-international (ODI) batsman of all time, behind Viv Richards.
Tendulkar is the only cricketer to accomplish the feat of scoring a hundred centuries in international cricket which includes 49 ODI and 51 Test centuries.
On 17 October 2008, when he surpassed Brian Lara's record for the most runs scored in Test cricket.
- Sachin is the greatest player in the world and he has every right to decide when he should retire.
- Sachin given so much hope and charm to Indian cricket that no one can push him for anything.
- Sachin is completely fit right now and his performance is better than most of the youngsters in team
- Sachin is exceptional player and he has full right of deciding when he can say good bye to the game
- Sachin proved himself in all aspects of game as well as life. He is true gentleman and we can trust his decision more than any other selector of Indian team so we should let him take this decision.
- There are lot of youngsters waiting for their chance; so it's right time to give them chance.
- Sachin performed for himself and many times Sachin performed but we lost game.
- Every profession having retiring age and I think for cricket we need more young blood which can do better for future of Indian cricket.
- Its true there is need of young blood but we can't achieve that by kicking out our senior players which are fit and performing well.
- If youngsters can prove themselves then they will definitely get chance over senior players.
- Sachin is fit and in better form then other members of team. We should wait for his own decision for retirement. Everyone wants to see him play more and more for India.
Contributed by: Studyfreak