NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Engineering)
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a public management institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, and is often ranked among the top 15 B-Schools of India as per NIRF ranking released in 2020.
NITIE Admissions 2021
For any further queries please contact:
The application process is common to both PGDIE / PGDMM/ PGDPM program. Candidate can apply for more than one Program. If applying for more than one program, candidate needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees
- Application Fee for each program is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. This fee can be paid through payment gateway.
- The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only and register themselves on theAdmissions Portal.
Shortlists forGD and PI Process
Candidates satisfying below requirements shall only be considered for short listing:
- Who have applied to the Program and paid the prescribed registration fee within the time specified, and
- Who satisfy theEligibility Criteria, and
- Who have a valid GATE score
Indian candidates are shortlisted for the group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) process based on their valid GATE scores subject to meeting minimumEligibility Criteria.International candidates are shortlisted for the group discussion and personal interview process based on GRE scores, IELTS/ TOEFL (applicable for foreign candidates) and 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.Shortlisted candidates are called to the institute campus for the GD and PI process
Final Merit List
Merit List is based on a composite score which takes into account the candidates academic records, GATE score, relevant work experience (if any) and performance in the GD and PI processFor admission related enquiries please contact the following:
Deputy Registrar/Asst. Registrar (Academics)NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O.NITIE, Mumbai 400 087Tel: 91-22-28573371, Fax: 91-22-2857 4033/3251Email: email@example.com